mail to multiple users

Rich Wohlstadter rwohlsta at watson.wustl.edu
Wed Apr 13 22:53:01 EDT 2005

>> What would the MTA have to tell cyrus to do that, if even possible?
> the MTA would have to be configured to use LMTP to send the message and
> send the multiple recipients in one submission to the LMTP socket.

One thing I found is that if your using postfix, you cannot configure it
to use the local delivery daemon because it would break the email up into
individual email and send them all seperate to the lmptd daemon.  If you
use postfix you need to create a transport table and bypass the local
delivery daemon.