high-availability again

zorg zorg at probesys.com
Fri Apr 15 04:48:15 EDT 2005

Hi c
ould you give me just some more explaination of what is the stage./
files used during LMTP delivery have unique filenames
so if i underdstand what you saying. if the stage./ files used during
LMTP delivery is the same for all the node of the cluster share the same
SAN then there won't be any problem

thank