emails of multiple domain on one IMAP server

Sueveges Gyoergy georg at etixpert.com
Tue Apr 19 12:33:41 EDT 2005

Hello Ulf,

  Thnx for the answer.
So if it has to be done automatically, is it good?
  - to write a cron job that fetches the mails from the pop3 server (for
example with fetchmail)
  - and if it is possible then to hand the mail to the cyrus. (else through
MTA, I don't know how to do this, but I try to find out, maybe, could u
write  some hints?:) )

Regards
  George