cyrus-imap and full ldap support

Patrice gopat at nicematin.fr
Wed Sep 1 09:32:34 EDT 2004

Thank you for your answer,

my sasl server is working , I can authenticate my users into ldap

but if I understand well, the mailboxes.db define user on the imap server.
but when I authenticate  through sasl , I do a connection to ldap , that
is working :)

I must create a user into my mailboxes.db and after that , I must create
the user into ldap? , isn't it ?