Virtual domains in 2.2.3

Paul Wolstenholme wolstena at sfu.ca
Wed Sep 1 23:36:14 EDT 2004

Stupid mistake on my part but I still get the same error with:

localhost.localdomain> cm user.paul at shoutout.ca
createmailbox: Invalid mailbox name

I'm also using saslauthd. I read in the archives that it may be
necessary to have a ldap filter in  /etc/saslauthd.conf

ldap_filter: %U@%r

However when I do this I can no longer login to cyradm. I've tried
logging in as:

  cyradm -u cyrus at localdomain localhost
  cyradm -u cyrus localhost

Neither method worked with the ldap_filter.

/Paul