Refresh of Cyrus Murder Frontends

Bernd Helmle mailings at oopsware.de
Wed Sep 8 06:50:39 EDT 2004

Our Cyrus Murder Configuration works lika a charm now (thanks to Ken
again), but one problem is still flying through the air: a Murder frontend
server seems only to be synced when it is restarted. Thats weird, since i
want a group of users only to use the frontend servers, but after creating
a mailbox it only becomes visible when the frontend servers are restarted.
Is there a way of doing this without restarting the frontends? I still can
allow the users to connect to their 'real' backends, but for a group of
users, this is not the way we want to go (since the backends are in a
private network segment).

TIA

--

  Bernd