Funding Cyrus High Availability

SAiello at Jentoo.com SAiello at Jentoo.com
Thu Sep 16 16:58:59 EDT 2004

Hello All,

I would be willing to pay for this function. Though I am just a startup, and
have very little capital. Most I could prolly do is $100 to $200. Not much.
My fear, which maybe the fear of others is the risk of putting money in, but
there not being enough support by others to reach the cash goal. Thus the
project never is done. What happens in that case ?

Thanks,