Cyrus POP3 Deadlocks in 2.1.16

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Mon Sep 27 14:59:46 EDT 2004

--On Monday, September 27, 2004 11:24 -0500 Michael Sims
<michaels at crye-leike.com> wrote:

> I hope you don't mind me shooting in the dark here...

Not at all, because I've been shooting in the dark on this one for a while
now :)

> Remember this thread:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=info-cyrus&m=108967188821511&w=2

Yes I recall that thread, but no, we don't have anything like that going on
here.  We also don't have any SYN attack going on.  Cyrus POP3 just goes
dumb and stops working.  If/when it happens again I'll try to catch the
netstat output, but as I said, it's Cyrus doing this for some reason.