Sieve

Warrick FitzGerald lists.cyrus.wfitzgerald at crtman.com
Wed Oct 13 18:46:22 EDT 2004

Baltasar Cevc wrote:

> ---

Yes, I am using Virtual domains. I think you may be correct in thinking
that has something to do with it.

I'm assuming that timsieved is the server that's responsible for saving
the the scripts. Two questions:
1. I see timsieved has it's own PAM config file. When does this get used
(As I have not updated this to use my MySQL DB for auth)?
2. The man page says that it reads it's config from imapd.conf, so if
it's not saving the scripts the the correct location is this possible a
bug in the timsieved when working with virtual domains?

Thanks
Warrick