Some mail messages never get delivered...

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Wed Oct 6 08:30:37 EDT 2004

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004, Donovan J. Edye wrote:
> 1.	Is this a known bug

Yes.

> 2.	How do I prevent this happening? Is there anything I can do on the
> server or is there something to be done in Outlook / Tunderbird?

Try Debian's Cyrus 2.1, or upstream Cyrus 2.2. They have code that make
Outlook and Thunderbird (multiple IMAP connections that must be in sync re.
message state/flags) happy.  Or at least, a bit happier.

There IS one report of Debian Cyrus 2.1 failing to keep Outlook happy, but
the reporter did not give anywhere close to enough data to even guess what
might be wrong.

  Henrique Holschuh