Long startup time (1h 30m)

Dennis Sjogren dempa at du.se
Thu Oct 7 19:31:43 EDT 2004

Eddy Beliveau wrote:
> Strange!,
> My delprune event for cyrus 2.1.16 is:
>  delprune      cmd="ctl_deliver -E 3" at=0400
>
> also, 'man cyr_expire' doesn't exist on my system

Yeah, that's the way it's done in 2.1.x. We're running 2.2.x. Excerpt
from docs:

"Upgrading from 2.2.0 or earlier:

ctl_deliver -E has been deprecated in favor of cyr_expire -E. This new
tool does both duplicate delivery database pruning as well as message
expunging. You should replace the appropriate EVENTS entry in cyrus.conf
with one of those in the sample configurations in the master/conf
directory."

/dempa

--
  Dennis "Dempa" Sjogren, Unix Sysadmin / Software Developer
  Dalarna University, Borlange Campus, Sweden - http://www.du.se/