outlook MAPI connector

kardiac kardiac_list at krystalia.net
Thu Oct 7 09:13:59 EDT 2004

Hello,

    I have a client wanting extending mail services to all this users.
He has a exchange server but don't want purchase more licence mainly
because  he want just provide mail functionality.  I have provided a
Postfix/cyrus-imap  solution. But he has some users on Mac OS 9 and he
don't want change their mail client which is outlook express. This
mail  client  use  only MAPI protocol. So my question is someone know a
good MAPI/outlook connector preferably on server side and where i can
specify imap server ?

Thanks by adance,

Kardiac