reconstruct with unixhierarchysep:yes

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Oct 14 05:29:54 EDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 11:42:57PM -0400, Ken Murchison wrote:

> If that's the case, then you'll also have to update the docs for every
> other command line Cyrus tool, including cyradm, which you presumably
> used to create the mailbox in the first place.

I didn't create the mail box, I have applied the Autocreate INBOX patch from
the University of Athens. There are 20,000 users in the ldap database, many of whom
do not use email.

Is there any reason why this patch has not been incorporated into main line
Cyrus ? I am sure that many will find it useful. See:

	http://email.uoa.gr/projects/cyrus/autocreate/

> If you submit a complete documentation patch, then either Derrick or I
> will take a look at it.

I'll put it on my jobs list.

--
Alain Williams