weird quota on imap 2.2.8

Gerald Griessner ggriessn at salzburgresearch.at
Wed Oct 13 07:37:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I upgraded from 2.1.16 to 2.2.8,
anyhow, I was using the default quota storage system with the old
installation.

With the new install I added "quota_db: berkeley" to imapd.conf.
I set a quota with cyradm e.g. 1300000 (for 1.3G), run quota -f and
everything is fine.
A couple of hours later, when I run quota -f again i get 1300000006 (1.3
T?) as a result.
Additionally, I often receive an "Over quota" where the space is about 30%
full, ...

Does anybody have a clue/hint?
(deleting the quota file and do a reconstruct and apply the quota again did
not solve it)

Cheers
  Gerald