Best web interface ever for cyrus server install

Jared Watkins jared at watkins.net
Wed Oct 13 21:50:31 EDT 2004

ghislain wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  i wonder what is the experience of the mail admin here about web
> interface to manage the cyrus server.

http://asg.web.cmu.edu/archive/message.php?mailbox=archive.info-cyrus&searchterm=cyrus%20web%20gui&msg=29554

That is a message I posted back in May...  (has it been that long??)
Not much has changed with the status of the tool... as I've been busy
working on other things.  I know I need to clean it up a bit and get it
released...  I've recently released a bug fix version of my squirrelmail
plugin amavisnewsql and have started working on the next version of that
which will include some requested features.  Once that is done.. and the
changes integrated into the tool.. I'll work on getting it out there for
everyone else to play with.  Mostly I've not done it yet because I don't
know if I'll have the time to field the requests for help in getting it
working...  It touches a lot of different software and has lots of
moving parts that will take time and site customization to work well.

Any thoughts based on the screen shots?

Jared