Cyrus/postfix/spamassasin: moving junk to junk

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Mon Oct 18 03:03:40 EDT 2004

Eric Björkvall wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I successfully set up cyrus/postfix/spamassasin/clamav/amavisd to handle
> mail for 2 domains. Now I want this setup to automatically transfer spam
> to a mailbox called junk.
> Pop-users will not get spam messages but they can use webmail or imap to
> check
> the junk mail if they wish.
>
> I checked  /etc/amavisd.conf for options to transfer spam to a special
> mailbox (each user
> have their own junk-mailbox) but no go...
>
> How can I do this?

I use

$addr_extension_spam   = 'spam';
$recipient_delimiter = '+';

(in your case that would be $addr_extension_spam   = 'junk';)

Then you have to grant anonymous the post acl to the junk folder, but
since that's junk I don't see it as a problem ;-)

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007