replacment for shared calander (with outlook client)

Paul Dekkers Paul.Dekkers at surfnet.nl
Fri Oct 22 11:01:46 EDT 2004

Adam Tauno WIlliams wrote:

>>outlook is the M$ killer app, unfortunatly ...
>>

>http://www.opengroupware.org
>
>You can use your Cyrus mail server, ditch Exchange, and he can keep his
>Outlook, and still have *SHARED* calendering.

There's also http://www.open-xchange.org/
Never used it, but interface looks a bit more user-friendly maybe then
opengroupware maybe.
There is also a webdav-interface, so I assume you can use the same
connectors as with opengroupware.

It's harder if you only need a calendar, no groupware. Well, you can
ignore the rest ;-)

(We're looking into Oracle as a replacement for our Netscape calendar.)

Paul