where are inbox folders

Baltasar Cevc baltasar at cevc-topp.de
Wed Oct 20 09:13:52 EDT 2004

Hi Sam,

sam wun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where are inbox folders created by cyrus-imap(v2.2)?
> I want to use self-learning command from spamassassin to learn from
> these folders. Here is something that I want to use:
>        sa-learn --spam ~/var/spool/imap/saved-spam-folder
>        sa-learn --ham ~/var/spool/imap/inbox
>        sa-learn --ham ~/var/spool/imap/other-nonspam-folder

e.g. something like /var/spool/cyrus/mailpartition1/... contain
the folders (search the path). Look for the appropriate setting
in your config - something like mailpartition or similar.
The format is particular to cyrus, but more similar to maildir
as to mbox.

Hope that answers your question.
Baltasar