Don't allow login for users without mailbox

sol luna lunasol at boursorama.com
Wed Oct 27 04:20:09 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have installed Cyrus IMAP 2.2.3 on a Debian GNU/Linux
3.0r2 (Woody).

Cyrus authentication is based on cyrus-sasl (2.1.18).
Cyrus-sasl authentication is based on pam.
And pam authentication is based on LDAP + unix accounts.

When I do a login with a LDAP or unix user which not have
cyrus mailbox, to the webmail horde/imp or with a telnet on
the port 143, it works. And I would like that only users
with cyrus mailbox can do a login.

Is it possible to not allow imap authentication/login for
LDAP or unix users which not have cyrus mailbox ?

Thanks a lot!

Hélène

Toute la bourse en direct sur http://www.boursorama.com
Boursorama en temps reel par telephone au 0892 69 24 24
(0.337 E/mn)