tls_prune missing

Philip Chambers P.A.Chambers at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Oct 29 12:22:45 EDT 2004

I have just noticed that I am still running on a version 2.1.13 of tls_prune!

I have been running 2.2.3 for a long time and have tls_prune called in my cyrus.conf
file.  I have just built 2.2.8 on a test system and found that it did not install
tls_prune.  Checking back I found 2.2.3 did not install it either, hence I am still
running the version which was installed when I installed 2.1.13.

I find that imap/Makefile has a target for tls_prune, but tls_prune is not present
in the PROGS list.

I take it this is a bug since I can see no reference in the change file to say that
tls_prune has been dropped.

Phil.