Quota Notifications for POP3

Baltasar Cevc baltasar at cevc-topp.de
Sat Oct 30 06:10:22 EDT 2004

Patrick Gibson wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone has found a solution for sending quota
> notifications for POP3 users? The IMAP quota notification facility works
> great, but I would love to have the ability for POP3 users to receive an
> email when their quota has reached the warning level.
I found a script that checked the quotas and sent warning messages to
the users. I don't have the original script any more and my
modifications did not work very well there - but you may search for the
following:
# quotacheck.pl
#
# Written by Mark Borrie, ITS, University of Otago
#            Dunedin, New Zealand
#            mark at gandalf.otago.ac.nz
Hope that helps,
Baltasar