auth against LDAP

Helmut Weigel helmut.weigel at dfbnet.de
Mon Nov 1 04:22:56 EST 2004

Hi,

on redhat EL you cannot use the installed packeage, because of no LDAP
support. Get the sources an compile with otion "--with-ldap"

Hope this helps Helmut

Am Fr, den 29.10.2004 schrieb Fred Blaise um 6:02:
> Hello all
>
> I have a regular cyrus install working and an openldap up and running. I
> am running ubuntu on this machine, but the "real" machine will be debian
> sarge.
>
> I would like to set up cyrus to use ldap.
>
> Any pointers? any best way to do it? Links? howtos? :)
>
> thanks a lot
>
> fred
>
> ---

DFB Medien GmbH & Co. KG
Listerstraße 18
30163 Hannover

Fon: +49 (511) 760 770 - 251
Fax: +49 (511) 760 770 - 202

email: helmut.weigel at dfbnet.de

This message and any attachments (the "message") are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and are strictly confidential. If you are not the
addressee, you may not copy, forward, disclose or use this message in
whole or in part. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete it. Integrity of this message
is not ensured on Internet, therefore the sender does not accept any
liability for any errors, misrepresentations or omissions suffered by
the message during its transmission.