Best route for RHEL AS 3

Alex Thomas alex.thomas at terrabytetech.com
Mon Nov 1 21:00:22 EST 2004

Due to benevolent university, I am about to build a cyrus-imap server on
Redhat Enterprise Linux 3 revision 3.  Does anyone have any suggestions
or gottchas that I should look for.  Plan is to use this server to in
addition to serving email on its own, collect email from various other
accounts so I have one place for all my email. I want server-side
spam-detection and virus scanning in addition to server-side mail
sorting.  I am MTA agnostic, but would prefer either postfix or sendmail
as I want to change default install as little as possible.

Thank you for any help I can get.

Alex