cyrus imap corporate references

Chetan Dutta chetan.dutta at tatainfotech.com
Sat Nov 6 04:11:05 EST 2004

hi!

i've just finished the design of a HA e-mail solution for one of our
lient( sorry! i can't name them), the end users would be around 60,000,
distributed geographically in a wide area. I'm using RHEL 3.0 with cluster
suit. we have around 6 clusters, each will host many domains + some other
applications  and serve around 10000 users.
I've found cyrus realy good, its easy to configure and manage, u can also
use jabber to provide chat services with the same username/ password pair,
it works great!
Thanks to all contributors who made Cyrus work.

chetan dutta