2.2.8/timsieved/comparator-i;ascii-numeric support...?

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Sun Nov 7 09:57:58 EST 2004

Darrell Berry wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm running cyrus-imapd 2.2.8 with timsieved. Works perfectly. Just
> tried adding in the avelsieve
> (http://email.uoa.gr/projects/squirrelmail/avelsieve.php) plugin
> (similar to websieve, but more cutdown, and works within the
> squirrelmail framework. nice) to my squirrelmail webmail service. Seems
> to install ok, but the dependencies it announces for sieve include
> something called
>
>     comparator-i;ascii-numeric
>
> but my timsieved only reports back
>
>     "SIEVE" "fileinto reject envelope vacation imapflags
>     notify subaddress relational regex"

It *should* be reported by timsieved.  The fact that its not is a bug
which I just fixed in CVS.

> which i assume is why the 'vacation' stuff in avelsieve doen't autoreply...

Nope, it has nothing to do with vacation, its really only used by the
relational extension.

> any ideas what i can do to either get this extra functionality into
> timsieved, or use avelsieve without it?

Either update from CVS or apply this patch:

http://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/cvsweb/src/sieve/interp.c.diff?r1=1.22&r2=1.23

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127