Strange mail date problem with outlook

kardiac kardiac_list at krystalia.net
Mon Nov 8 04:21:16 EST 2004

Hi,

    I have migrated all mail on my server to cyrus-imap with imapsync
tool. All has worked perfectly on server and on most mail clients. But
on Outlook 2002 and 2003, all mail migrated have date set to migration
day but are sort by original mail date. I have run a little perl script
on mail server to set file date to date entry  in  mail but that didn't
change anything( i would be surprised if that's worked).
Someone has a explanation for this problem and/or know how to correct
this problem ?

Thanks,

Kardiac