Bynari Insignt Connector and Cyrus?

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Mon Nov 15 17:22:04 EST 2004

Hi All...

I was just faced with a demand from a new CIO to make Outlook and it's
calendaring work and I really don't want to migrate to an Exchange server.
I like Cyrus!

A little digging revealed the Bynari Insight Connector, which is supposed
to install in to any version of Outlook and make it use an IMAP server with
ACL support on the folders as an Exchange server.

I did a little quick searching here and found this product mentioned a few
times, but could someone who has used it please let me know if it works
well with Cyrus?  I would be very interested to know what, if any, problems
you had and if it actually works.

Thanks very much...

Jim