IMAP-cyrus problem

Jacob Kiland jacob at kiland.se
Wed Nov 17 19:24:12 EST 2004

Hi!
I have some trouble with my IMAP Cyrus server.
When i log in with imap or throu webmail. I can not se my mail on the
server. I only se inbox and sent and they are empty

But If i connect using pop3 then i got my new mail. So pop3 is working but
not imap

If i look in /var/spool/imap/user then i se all my folders i created throw
imap.

What had happened to my server?

In the maillog i got this message:
unable to bind socket for service imap:Adddress already in use

I am using Cyrus, SquirrelMail and Postfix on MacOSX server 10.3.5.

It was working allright until today. The only thing a changed was that i
installed PHP5 and MYSQL.

Anyone have any ideas???

Thanks!

/Jake