Cyrus + (insert Best MTA here) Suggestions

John Madden jmadden at ivytech.edu
Thu Nov 18 09:06:13 EST 2004

> 	I'm curious on why I'm seeing more references to postfix (both here and
> on googling) when setting up an email server (scalable/high
> performance/etc).

I can personally vouch for Postfix's performance and relative ease of
administration.  The number of performance-enhancing knobs to turn is
nearly baffling, it's incredibly reliable, quite tolerant of the shoddy
SMTP implementations (Exchange, for example) out there, and has a very
good track record security-wise.

John

--
John Madden