New Debian woody backports of Cyrus 2.1.17 available

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Wed Nov 24 18:19:48 EST 2004

Please refer to http://people.debian.org/~hmh/ for instructions.  There
were *many* changes, please read the Debian changelog entries since
2.1.16-3.

The SASL backports on http://backports.org/ are now used in my Cyrus
backports.

No, there is no backport of 2.2.10 available, because there isn't a 2.2.10
(official) Debian package available yet.  I promise to get those uploaded as
soon as Debian Sarge ships.

I will try to switch that repository later tonight to use signed debs and
signed Release files, so if you notice any hicups, well, that's me fiddling
with the repository.  Just wait 10 minutes and try again.

  Henrique Holschuh