how to post to shared folders

Jochen Staerk jstaerk at usegroup.de
Fri Nov 26 03:00:14 EST 2004

Hi Stefan,

>>Do I have to change something in postfix? In cyrus?
>>

>I've made an entry ("usegroup") in postfix so mail go to cyrus. Then an dummy
>entry ("user.usegroup") is needet to put s sieve-script which is moving all
>mail to the usegroup-folder. I hope someone knows a better way. But it works
>fine.

Seems quite reasonable to me but I'm not sure how to restrict posting,
then. Anybody could post to the "user" usegroup and if the mailbox
usegroup is "p" for the user usegroup, I think no posts (from anybody)
will be rejected without further sieve-rules...?

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jochen Stärk

www.usegroup.de