Cyradm

Chris Harms chris at cmiware.com
Thu May 20 10:57:58 EDT 2004

I seem to recall getting this one on a few occasions...at least one time
it wasn't finding my DB library.  Run ldd on IMAP.so in the perl
directory and see if it found DB.  If not you'll need to reconfigure
using some of the following configure options setting DIR as appropriate.

--with-bdb=DIR          use Berkeley DB (in DIR) [yes]
--with-bdb-libdir=DIR   Berkeley DB lib files are in DIR
--with-bdb-incdir=DIR   Berkeley DB include files are in DIR

Chris