Please help, Perl Module problem.

Andrew J Caird andrew.caird at fccc.edu
Fri May 28 10:31:47 EDT 2004

On Fri, 28 May 2004, Kent Nasveschuk wrote:

> Hello,
> You had a perl path problem back in April in cyradm (Cyrus IMAP) that it
> seems many people had. I was just wondering if you solved it and exactly
> what you did to solve it. I have Cyrus 2.2.4 installed and working on a
> test machine with exception of cyradm. Any help would be appreciated,
> I'm really beating my head against the wall on this one.

Kent,
  If your problem is truely only a path problem, you might want to try
what I do, which is adding:
  -I/usr/local/cyrus/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/sun4-solaris to the two
"exec perl" lines at the top of cyradm (see below).  Of course, if you
aren't using solaris or Perl v5.8.3, the last two components of the path
will be different for you.
  Hope this helps.
--
Andrew Caird