AW: Cyrus: db log files are not deleted by Cyrus and restart Problems!

Christoph Nagelreiter Christoph.Nagelreiter at etel.at
Tue May 11 10:13:43 EDT 2004

> Yes, if you are using 2.2. We're still running 2.1.16 ... so you're
saying
> you're checkpointing every 5 minutes and *still* recovery takes so
long??

I use Version 2.1.13!

I also found the following entry in my warn log file:

May 11 02:00:23 oscar-mail ctl_mboxlist: ctl_mboxlist -c is deprecated:
use ctl_cyrusdb -c instead^H
May 11 02:05:23 oscar-mail ctl_mboxlist: ctl_mboxlist -c is deprecated:
use ctl_cyrusdb -c instead^H

Shall I use "ctl_cyrusdb" instead of "ctl_mboxlist"?
Are there any tasks to do, before i restart my Cyrus?

Regards,
Chris