Does a Cyrus GUI exist?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 16:30:54 EDT 2004

Hi,

I searched the web to find an answer to this question, but the lack of hits
makes me think that no one has yet bothered to develop a GUI for cyrus-imap.
Is this true?  While working with cyradm does the job, I can only imagine
how much easier it would be to administer if there was a nice GUI developed
to allow you to manage the system.  Is asking about something like this a
complete pipe dream?

I know there is web-cyradm which is a great interface for basic
administration, but from what i can tell, I haven't been able to actually
find any true cyradm GUI tool (that allows you to administer individual user
mailboxes, assign group boxes, etc...).

Thanks!

Eric