Does a Cyrus GUI exist?

ali asad lotia lotia at umich.edu
Wed May 12 22:59:00 EDT 2004

cyrusoft mulberry available on windows/linux/mac os 9/mac os X/solaris
http://www.cyrusoft.com
this client rocks.
ali
On May 12, 2004, at 10:29 PM, Eric B. wrote:

> "Edward Rudd" <eddie at omegaware.com> wrote in message
> news:1084404914.18588.91.camel at urkle.vernon.hills...
>> There is my PHP class, which still needs to update for cyrus 2.2.3
>> which
>> does most of what you need. but it is only a backend to ease the
>> process
>> of making a GUI frontend.
>> All cyradm does is send IMAP commands to the server. If you can find
>> an
>> IMAP client that supports setting quotas and ACLs you can use it to
>> administer a cyrus server..
>
> Do you know of any Windows (or Linux) clients that support settings
> quotas
> and ACLs?  I tried searching on google earlier and couldn't find
> anything....
>
> Eric
>

>> On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 15:30, Eric B. wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I searched the web to find an answer to this question, but the lack
>>> of
> hits
>>> makes me think that no one has yet bothered to develop a GUI for
> cyrus-imap.
>>> Is this true?  While working with cyradm does the job, I can only
> imagine
>>> how much easier it would be to administer if there was a nice GUI
> developed
>>> to allow you to manage the system.  Is asking about something like
>>> this
>>> complete pipe dream?
>>>
>>> I know there is web-cyradm which is a great interface for basic
>>> administration, but from what i can tell, I haven't been able to
> actually
>>> find any true cyradm GUI tool (that allows you to administer
>>> individual
> user
>>> mailboxes, assign group boxes, etc...).
>>>

>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Eric
>>>

>>> ---
>>> Cyrus Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus
>>> Cyrus Wiki/FAQ: http://cyruswiki.andrew.cmu.edu
>> --
>> Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
>> Website http://www.outoforder.cc/
>>
>> ---
>> Cyrus Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus
>> Cyrus Wiki/FAQ: http://cyruswiki.andrew.cmu.edu
>>

> ---
>

> !DSPAM:40a2e03c30191167910095!

--------
The difference between a Dell desktop and an Apple PowerBook is
like that between a Kenmore washer and a Fender Stratocaster.
- Doc Searls (http://www.linuxjournal.com//article.php?sid=7464)