accents in mailbox names

François LECOLIER lecolier at xandmail.com
Fri May 14 13:02:13 EDT 2004

Hi again,

The utf-7 thing is specified in the RFC2060 in "5.1.2.  Mailbox Namespace
Naming Convention", and as IMAP4 clients should conform to this RFC, Outlook
and your Webmail clients should do the utf7 encoding when creating mailbox names.

If you still have some troubles, then you will need to recompile cyrus after
changing the GOODCHARS stuff.

bye,
françois

http://asg.web.cmu.edu/archive/message.php?mailbox=archive.info-cyrus&searchterm=gaudreau&msg=19930