error when receiving mail for more than one recipient

Jonathan Villa jvilla at isdesigndev.com
Fri May 14 13:27:44 EDT 2004

Whenever mail is sent to more than recipient at my domain, either

to: user at domain.com,user2 at domain.com

or

to:user at domain.com
cc:user at domain.com

I get a return email from mailer-daemon saying that:

This is the Postfix program at host favre.iscdev.com.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<jvilla at isdesigndev.com>: data format error. Command output: : Mailbox
does not
    exist

<jvilla2 at isdesigndev.com>: data format error. Command output: : Mailbox does
    not exist

Now while it says "Postfix", I was told that this could be an issue with
cyrus...and was told to notice empty space between the colons...

I'm not sure were to pursue this... and don't have an idea were to look,
postfix or cyrus...

my master.cf file has this...

cyrus     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  user=cyrus argv=/cyrus/bin/deliver -e -r ${sender} -m ${extension}
${recipient}