Cyrus Imapd Experiences

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Thu May 20 08:34:41 EDT 2004

Hello,
  I am about to rollout Cyrus imapd 2.2.4 for about 8-10kaccounts.
I was just looking for any horror stories, sage advice before Ibegin.
I have been testing Cyrus in a semi-production environment now
forseveral months, and all seems well.  My concerns are as follows:
- Hasanyone had any problems with database corruption of any sort?  I
will be usingbdb 4.2.x.. If so, how did you solve it.
-  Any strange and odd errors orproblems?

My environment is Red Hat Linux with about 4GB of ram andample RAID 5
storage.

Thanks in advance.

AJ