Cyrus Imapd Experiences

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Thu May 20 23:47:10 EDT 2004

Andrew J Caird wrote:

>>>  Uh oh, I don't see any mention of any DB types.  What have I done wrong
>>>now?
>>
>>Nothing wrong here. version does not show DB types in 2.2.x.
>

> Thanks Simon - I feel better.  I guess that's why Wil said "probably".
> Too bad, it would be nice to see the DB types...

The DB types aren't shown the in the version info because they are no
longer compile-time selected, they are run-time selected via imapd.conf.
  The only stuff listed via the version command (IMAP ID command) are
compile-time choices.

> --
> Andrew Caird
> ---

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127