Problem w/ 2.2.4 and unixhierarchysep: yes

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Fri May 21 21:34:02 EDT 2004

The pieces begin to come together here.. hopefully someone else benefits
from this post.  I have managed to track the problem down to
not just accounts with a dot in the mailbox name.
This problem is occuring on mailboxes with quotas only.
Mailboxes that do not have quotas do not experience this issue.
My imapd.conf file is below, does anyone know why this is happening?
Once I issue these command in cyradm, this issue happens for the
mary.jones mailbox.

localhost> sq user/mary.smith 8192
quota:8192
localhost> lq user/mary.smith
  STORAGE 1/8192 (0.01220703125%)

Here is imapd.conf:

configdirectory: /var/cyrus/imap
partition-default: /var/cyrus/spool/imap
admins: cyrus
sievedir: /var/cyrus/sieve
sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
hashimapspool: true