Problem w/ 2.2.4 and unixhierarchysep: yes

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Mon May 24 20:21:46 EDT 2004

Rob,
   I reverted back again, I need to keep the box up for some folks to
test a new web interface for a few days, they are already shouting at
me. :)  I know for a fact there were no stale imapd's around, I checked
that out when this happened, and completely removed the old
/usr/cyrus/bin folder before testing.  I will see if I can get an strace
for you ASAP, anyone else see this issue?

Thanks.
AJ