Problem w/ 2.2.4 and unixhierarchysep: yes

Bob Tito lists at magicfingers.org
Mon May 24 11:33:45 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Not trying to steal the tread ;-)
But i hope additional/other info could be helpfull ?

For the last couple of days i try to upgrade a FreeBSD 4.9 box from
2.2.3 to 2.2.4 ...

Luckally i did not have the problems described here, but NO WAY i was
able to get sieve working with unixhierachysep and altnamespace
enabled.. The scripts were just ignored.. reverting back to 2.2.3 solved
the problem right away. I disabled altnamespace, but that didn't solve
the problem, even after ajusting the scripts to te corrected mailbox
location. I was not able to disable unixhierarchsep, because of live
mailboxes ;-)

Another testserver with both options disabled worked right away.

So, without any solid proof it looks like unixhierarchysep is playing up
for sieve as well ??

Discard this when you think this is useless, but it might not be ..

Best regards, Bob