Problem w/ 2.2.4 and unixhierarchysep: yes

:::. Teresa_II .::: teresa_ii at myeburg.net
Mon May 24 10:05:50 EDT 2004

Hi all,

i am new subscriber here, so sorry for replying in this form.

2 days ago i tryed Cyrus-Imapd-2.2.4 on two host. And get same problem :
lmtp crash with BUSY error. But only for one host, and not allways(on
same user).I donwgraded to 2.2.3. For another host all works ok up to
today with 2.2.4.
It's not quota problem, i have crash even on users who dont have set
quota at all. DB is not corrupt, its works with 2.2.3 fine. I also tryed
to reconstruct mailboxes, but it gives no changes.
Same times emails comes throw, sametimes i get "Defered..." message in
sendmail output and sigfault 11 for BUSY reason in syslog.
Crashhost is very similar to another one:
x86 mashine with 2.4 kernel - ext3 used as storage, compiled against
BerkleyDB 4.2.52 with 2 patches.
PC where all works just fine:
x86 mashine with 2.4 kernel - reiserfs used as storage, compiled against
BerkleyDB 4.0.14

Hope my mail help somehow...
PS. sorry for my bad english...

Teresa Kalitowska               mailto:teresa_ii at myeburg.net