How to use PLAIN, LOGIN, CRAM and DIGEST at the same time with Cyrus ?

Patrice Granger pat at poule.org
Sat May 22 13:13:23 EDT 2004

"Build up a SSL/TLS connection and you will see the Other Mechs. The
Option "allowplainwithouttls:" seems to be deleted in 2.2.3.
-- Andreas"

Yes, "allowplainwithouttls:" does not seems to work...
but LOGIN does not seems to work too because I can't use Outlook Express
even with a SSL connection...
The worst is that I can't use OE, even with CRAM. I may not be
compatible with this mechanism (it works fine with PLAIN clients like
Thunderbird)...

++