Cyrus IMAP not recieving mail

Kent L. Nasveschuk knasveschuk at wareham.k12.ma.us
Wed May 26 06:14:33 EDT 2004

Hello,
I have my IMAP server v 2.2.4 behind a firewall that I'm doing port
forwarding on (Slackware 9.1). Using a mail client like Evolution or
Outlook Express I can authenticate using saslauthd (LDAP) and recieve my
folders. I can also create folders. Seems like the IMAP side is working.

I'm using sendmail as the MTA. I used the cyrusv2.mc posted on the
internet to create the sendmail.cf.I can telnet to port 25 and get a
sendmail connection:
220 mail.tow.net ESMTP Sendmail 8.12.10/8.12.10; Wed, 26 May 2004
06:11:03 -0400
When I do netstat I see that I've established a tcp connection smtp.

I just can't seem to get anything delevered to the IMAP server from
sendmail. Any suggestions on where to look?

--
Kent L. Nasveschuk <knasveschuk at wareham.k12.ma.us>