sasldb2

Kent L. Nasveschuk knasveschuk at wareham.k12.ma.us
Sun May 30 07:11:14 EDT 2004

Hello,
I have cyradm working but I had an initial problem setting a password
for user cyrus in sasl. It was a permissions thing. Permissions on
/etc/sasldb2 were originally 640 root.root. This did not allow me to add
a password so I could login to the localhost. I changed the permissions
to:
 -rwxrwxrwx    1 root     root        12288 May 30 06:49 /etc/sasldb2*

I can now set a password using saslpasswd2 and login to localhost with
cyradm.

What do permissions really have to be so I can set this up correctly?
.
--
Kent L. Nasveschuk <knasveschuk at wareham.k12.ma.us>