SASL not initializing?

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at mahoroba.org
Sat Mar 6 00:27:34 EST 2004

Hi,

>>>>> On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:02:37 -0500
>>>>> Ken Murchison <ken at oceana.com> said:

ken> I believe there is a Solaris patch which causes this breakage.  Check
ken> the list archives for which patch you need to remove.

I made two patches for NI_WITHSCOPEID issue on recent Solaris9 patch.
The former is for Cyrus SASL 2.1.17 and the latter is for Cyris IMAPd
2.2.3.  With these patches, NI_WITHSCOPEID is set only when an address
family is AF_INET6, and the return value of getnameinfo() is not
ignored.

Sincerely,