Local and virtual coexistance?

Anders Norrbring anders at norrbring.biz
Fri Mar 5 09:22:16 EST 2004

I'm trying to set up Cyrus-IMAP, Postfix, MySQL and Web-Cyradm.

What I can't get to work is the "original" mail, i.e how can I use the
"root" mailbox that isn't a virtual one but a linux mailbox?

Also, I would like to be able to run the mailman e-mail list on the same
system, but I can't make it work in any way.  The accounts entered in
Web-Cyradm works perfectly, but if I set up a domain with the local domain
address in Web-Cyradm then none of the local linux accounts work and of
course not even the mailman addresses.

There must be a way to make local *nix accounts, mailman accounts and the
ones from Web-Cyradm coexist on the same system, right?

Anders Norrbring

---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus