SMTP server and shared IMAP folders

Roland Huber roland at linux-tin.org
Tue Mar 9 16:44:44 EST 2004

Hi,

it is pretty easy to set up shared folders - poor me, I do only have a
German version
of the discription, but here a short excerpt:

localhost> listaclmailbox user.admin-news
  admin-news lrswipcda
  localhost> setaclmailbox user.admin-news group:administrator write
  localhost> setaclmailbox user.admin-news tux all
  localhost> listaclmailbox user.admin-news
  admin-news lrswipcda
  group:administrator lrswipcd
  tux lrswipcda

you can get more info on how to do it at:
http://www.linux-tin.org/tin.german/setupguide/server/suse/html/
mailserver.htm
Point 4.3.3 is talking about this ...

cheers,